What do you look for when choosing someone to help you with your internet related marketing?
Who designs your website?
When choosing a Web developer, keep these questions in mind:
- Does your web developer have the resources to build you whatever online tool you need for your site?
- Does your web developer understand that a website is a marketing tool – not just a pretty picture on the internet?
- Does your web developer talk to you about your sales process and how your website will increase sales?
- Does your web developer have real world business experience?
- Do they have the time and financial investment to be in business for the long term?
- Are they dedicated to constantly upgrading skills in this ‘leading edge’ technology?
- Will they be there when you need support and maintenance with your Web solutions in the future?
- How long has your web developer been in business?
Finally – does your web developer believe that a good relationship is the core of a solid business.